Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

Anything goes at Paper sundaes

Afternoon everyone, well here is my 2nd of 3 dt cards for today!
This one is for Paper Sundaes, our theme this week is the ever popular anything goes. We are sponsored this week by Stamp and Create.
I have made this new baby card as my next door neighbours have just had a baby girl, and I hadnt used this sweet lttle tilda yet. I will be back very soon with my 3rd and final card for today.




entering into the following challenges

bunny Zoes - ribbon or twine
deep ocean - song inspired, 'thank heaven for little girls' andy griffith
fashionista challenge - anything goes for girls
simon says stamp - april showers brings spring flowers




13 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh how adorable! Beautiful colouring on the cute Tilda, and I really like the delicate lace and ruffles effect of the doilies and white flowers. So pretty!

love Mags B x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Kat this is so lovely. Beautiful use of the flowers and that image is too cute! Hope you are doing well xx :)

nicolet said...

This card is GORGEOUS!!
Hugs Nicolet

Ally said...

so sweet, I bet they will love this cute card. The buttons are adorable and the image is the cutest!
Hugs, Alessandra

Flowergirl said...

So cute! Really pretty card, beautifully coloured x
Wendy x

Rina said...

I have ben a follower for awhile and love seeing your creations! As always this card exceeds my expectations when I click on your blog!

Thanks so much for playing along at
http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com/

DT Coordinator,
Rina

coops said...

aw so sweet kat.the image is adorable and fabulous pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful I bet they loved it just such soft colours and super pretty detail! Chanelle xxx

prismsurfaceltd said...

One must act in painting as in life, directly.Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.PaintBooth

Jenny said...

Hey Kat, love your card. Your colouring is always super! I totaly love the glittery socks. Thanks for play along at Fashionista.

Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations @ Paper Sundaes. Jenny x

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Kat. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this month @ Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful great colouring and lovely layout and image, thank you for joining us at fashionista in our first challenge

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such a sweet baby Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby